View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 01:23 AM   #19
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/11/27 - Wembley, UK - Wembley Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xethmir View Post
Gutted I stood where I did (1/3 back to the left of stage) cos it sounds like sound quality was better elsewhere! Having said that there seemed to be a lot of rocking out in my general vicinity - espec. the guy in a red top who was totally hyped already before the show, and a girl with some cool piercings who was trancing out almost as much as me - haha.

Hammersmith was a cleaner show overall for me - everything sounded just right, and so clear.
i was right in the middle of the stage and the sound quality was superb. overall the sound probably was better at hammersmith but given that wembley arena is such a bad venue acoustically this is the best and clearest sound i have ever heard here, the only group coming close to getting the clarity tool achieved that i have seen there was rush.

ment to mention before how much i enjoyed the merkaba jam just before lateralus too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rav View Post
The gig was marred for me by one thing only...the train home.

I was sitting next to two girls and guy. The guy loudly exclaimed that Rosetta Stoned went on for too long, was boring and he didn't know what it was about.

He then said Wings/10,000 Days was his favourite....how does that work? Those two are much longer than Rosetta Stoned. Twat.
all you can do is ignore people like that. lost keys is far better than on record and rosetta stoned is a blast. proves tool have a sense of humour!
OFFLINE |