View Single Post
junkyardtillie
07-11-2007, 09:51 PM

thanks buckeye for the awesome pics. lots of chatter about what maynard was saying, here are the exact, literally verbatim quotes:

jambi >

"cincinnati got this right, let's see how smart you people are. don't embarrass me. donnn't embarrass me. round on the ends and high in the middle. fuckin' embarassing. you should be ashamed of yourselves. you get one more chance, and then danny carey's gonna take a big stinky dump right in the middle of the stage, right there. one chance. round on the ends and high in the middle. round on the ends and high in the middle! jesus fucking christ."

> stinkfist

lateralus >

"thanks coady. make-a-wish foundation runner-up, coady. thanks for comin' down, buddy. hope that shit clears up. so, uh, i'm not really an authority on hockey, but, uh, very very sorry to hear the cavaliers didn't make it all the way. i'm just kiddin'. sorry about that. we'll see you again very soon. swear to god. peace....out."

> vicarious

Last edited by junkyardtillie; 07-12-2007 at 07:44 AM..
Old 07-11-2007, 09:51 PM   #23
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/01 - Youngstown, OH

thanks buckeye for the awesome pics. lots of chatter about what maynard was saying, here are the exact, literally verbatim quotes:

jambi >

"cincinnati got this right, let's see how smart you people are. don't embarrass me. donnn't embarrass me. round on the ends and high in the middle. fuckin' embarassing. you should be ashamed of yourselves. you get one more chance, and then danny carey's gonna take a big stinky dump right in the middle of the stage, right there. one chance. round on the ends and high in the middle. round on the ends and high in the middle! jesus fucking christ."

> stinkfist

lateralus >

"thanks coady. make-a-wish foundation runner-up, coady. thanks for comin' down, buddy. hope that shit clears up. so, uh, i'm not really an authority on hockey, but, uh, very very sorry to hear the cavaliers didn't make it all the way. i'm just kiddin'. sorry about that. we'll see you again very soon. swear to god. peace....out."

> vicarious

Last edited by junkyardtillie; 07-12-2007 at 07:44 AM..
OFFLINE |