View Single Post
UrnchStephie's Avatar UrnchStephie
07-08-2007, 10:17 PM

I was happy with the setlist overall, but they could have played something from Opiate. SOMEthing! First time I heard Flood live though, which was amazing. I was in 101 row 11, and the sound from there was clear and you could hear all the instruments pretty well. The only time I had trouble hearing Maynard was during Schism, but all three times I have heard them play that song live its hard to hear Maynard. The laser show was definitely something else from the floor view!! I enjoyed it more than the last time when I saw it from further back at Petersens Event Center last year.
Old 07-08-2007, 10:17 PM   #19
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/01 - Youngstown, OH

I was happy with the setlist overall, but they could have played something from Opiate. SOMEthing! First time I heard Flood live though, which was amazing. I was in 101 row 11, and the sound from there was clear and you could hear all the instruments pretty well. The only time I had trouble hearing Maynard was during Schism, but all three times I have heard them play that song live its hard to hear Maynard. The laser show was definitely something else from the floor view!! I enjoyed it more than the last time when I saw it from further back at Petersens Event Center last year.
OFFLINE |