View Single Post
cuzzi
07-03-2007, 04:33 AM

Great show! This was my ninth time seeing Tool since '98, my second favorite show. First time they ever played Youngstown. All members of the band were on point. They were very energetic. Sound in the building was exceptional. Flood was awesome, first time I heard it live since '98. Maynard was very animated, and even made a few funny comments. About the OHIO comment - I beleive he said "I'm going to ask you a question. Don't make me look stupid, Cincinnatti got this right. What's high in the middle and round on the ends?" I beleive he said don't make me look stupid because he is from Ravenna, about a half hour from Youngstown. Drum solo was very cool, however I still prefer just Danny beating the hell out of the skins during Lateralus. Hope they come back around before they take a break!
Old 07-03-2007, 04:33 AM   #7
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/01 - Youngstown, OH

Great show! This was my ninth time seeing Tool since '98, my second favorite show. First time they ever played Youngstown. All members of the band were on point. They were very energetic. Sound in the building was exceptional. Flood was awesome, first time I heard it live since '98. Maynard was very animated, and even made a few funny comments. About the OHIO comment - I beleive he said "I'm going to ask you a question. Don't make me look stupid, Cincinnatti got this right. What's high in the middle and round on the ends?" I beleive he said don't make me look stupid because he is from Ravenna, about a half hour from Youngstown. Drum solo was very cool, however I still prefer just Danny beating the hell out of the skins during Lateralus. Hope they come back around before they take a break!
OFFLINE |