View Single Post
hikingartist
11-24-2007, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grizz441 View Post
Yeah I laughed with the blowing toilet paper thing and I liked the drum solo. But I think it ruined my favorite song. Look my opinion is biased, I will admit, I was in the nose bleeds center stage and the sound sucked up there so the fact that the mic was messed up really compounded the sound issue. I can't wait to see Tool at Red Rocks again someday. That was the most epic concert I ever went to for Lateralus Tour.
I hear that. King Crimson opening for TOOL at Red Rocks? Hoo boy! That has to be one of my all time favorite concerts experience (i am factoring in the Stevie Ray Vaughn/Thunderbirds show as well) that I consider once-in-a-lifetime. I was on the 10th row with my son. And your right about the Laterlus material; I would flip to hear The Grudge being played live again.
I was down by the soundboard for the Pepsi show; once again with my son. Way to bond, huh?
Peace. and hope for more TOOL shows in 2008.
Old 11-24-2007, 12:37 PM   #34
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 21 Denver, CO Pepsi Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by grizz441 View Post
Yeah I laughed with the blowing toilet paper thing and I liked the drum solo. But I think it ruined my favorite song. Look my opinion is biased, I will admit, I was in the nose bleeds center stage and the sound sucked up there so the fact that the mic was messed up really compounded the sound issue. I can't wait to see Tool at Red Rocks again someday. That was the most epic concert I ever went to for Lateralus Tour.
I hear that. King Crimson opening for TOOL at Red Rocks? Hoo boy! That has to be one of my all time favorite concerts experience (i am factoring in the Stevie Ray Vaughn/Thunderbirds show as well) that I consider once-in-a-lifetime. I was on the 10th row with my son. And your right about the Laterlus material; I would flip to hear The Grudge being played live again.
I was down by the soundboard for the Pepsi show; once again with my son. Way to bond, huh?
Peace. and hope for more TOOL shows in 2008.
OFFLINE |