View Single Post
drbg781
11-22-2007, 11:38 AM

Great show last night. Sixth tool show, third on this tour and this by far blows away the coors ampitheater show and was about a half-step ahead of the colorado springs show earlier this year (b/c of the energy, energy was so amazing this time! Set list actually was better in colorado spings). I'm stoked they played FLOOD, it was great live (i got to see sober and opiate at the coors and right in two in CS, so this was great)The lights, lasers and visuals were so perfect i cant even do it justice in words...light show really takes off when wings start, we all saw it. I really love the three lighting trusses that move around during the show, they are really fun to watch and add so much to the performance. Did anyone manage to tape the show? i would love to aquire it....email me at [email protected] or pm me. Speaking of which...the sound on the floor was PERFECT!!! i positioned myself just right of center of the sound board and just off to the left of the speakers on the right....it worked like a fucking charm and i heard a great mix all night long. oh, longshot but fuck it, did anyone buy an extra GIG POSTER from the show i would buy it now CASH i need one and didn't think it would survive the floor...it would have.
Old 11-22-2007, 11:38 AM   #16
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 21 Denver, CO Pepsi Center

Great show last night. Sixth tool show, third on this tour and this by far blows away the coors ampitheater show and was about a half-step ahead of the colorado springs show earlier this year (b/c of the energy, energy was so amazing this time! Set list actually was better in colorado spings). I'm stoked they played FLOOD, it was great live (i got to see sober and opiate at the coors and right in two in CS, so this was great)The lights, lasers and visuals were so perfect i cant even do it justice in words...light show really takes off when wings start, we all saw it. I really love the three lighting trusses that move around during the show, they are really fun to watch and add so much to the performance. Did anyone manage to tape the show? i would love to aquire it....email me at [email protected] or pm me. Speaking of which...the sound on the floor was PERFECT!!! i positioned myself just right of center of the sound board and just off to the left of the speakers on the right....it worked like a fucking charm and i heard a great mix all night long. oh, longshot but fuck it, did anyone buy an extra GIG POSTER from the show i would buy it now CASH i need one and didn't think it would survive the floor...it would have.