View Single Post
zbrick
11-22-2007, 08:57 AM

What else can you say about Tool? I've simply run out of superlatives to describe the shows. This was the third show I've seen in the last year, and each time I know it's going to be probably the same setlist (more or less), but I simply don't care. They are the only band in the world where that doesn't matter to me. Seeing Tool is like a religious experience. When I walked out of the Pepsi Center, I felt like people are supposed to feel after going to church. The lasers and visuals were spectacular. Wings and Lateralus were the highlights for me, but start to finish, everything was great great great.

Seriously though, these guys are simply the best band in the history of the world. I'm sure I'm preaching to the choir here, but I feel like I should mow Maynard's lawn or wash his car or something to try to begin to repay them for all they have done for me.
Old 11-22-2007, 08:57 AM   #11
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 21 Denver, CO Pepsi Center

What else can you say about Tool? I've simply run out of superlatives to describe the shows. This was the third show I've seen in the last year, and each time I know it's going to be probably the same setlist (more or less), but I simply don't care. They are the only band in the world where that doesn't matter to me. Seeing Tool is like a religious experience. When I walked out of the Pepsi Center, I felt like people are supposed to feel after going to church. The lasers and visuals were spectacular. Wings and Lateralus were the highlights for me, but start to finish, everything was great great great.

Seriously though, these guys are simply the best band in the history of the world. I'm sure I'm preaching to the choir here, but I feel like I should mow Maynard's lawn or wash his car or something to try to begin to repay them for all they have done for me.
OFFLINE |