View Single Post
thezeusanator
03-15-2007, 01:42 PM

I think the solo or that part of the song, however you want to look at it is perfect, as is the whole album. Its a beautiful guitar part and adds a perfect dynamic for the upcoming parts as the song climaxes. Its like lipan conguruing in relation to the entire album as that part is to this song. The thing Adam does on Jambi is definintly more mind blowing, probably the best guitar sound I've ever heard. the solo parts are incredibly ugly and nasty and demonic while simultaneosly being beautiful, clean, and angelic. A perfect balance.
Old 03-15-2007, 01:42 PM   #15
Banned.

Bincount™: 84
Re: Anyone else think the solo is unnecessary?

I think the solo or that part of the song, however you want to look at it is perfect, as is the whole album. Its a beautiful guitar part and adds a perfect dynamic for the upcoming parts as the song climaxes. Its like lipan conguruing in relation to the entire album as that part is to this song. The thing Adam does on Jambi is definintly more mind blowing, probably the best guitar sound I've ever heard. the solo parts are incredibly ugly and nasty and demonic while simultaneosly being beautiful, clean, and angelic. A perfect balance.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote