View Single Post
Cpt_insano_2k7
04-04-2007, 06:59 AM

When i first listened to this album, I remember thinking that something was amiss. It seemed as though songs like Vicarious, The Pot, Rosetta stoned, Right in two, all of them really, just werent "TOOL". I remember a fleeting moment when i thought "wow, i wonder if this(album) was just meant to stir people up?"

Then i listened to Opiate, followed by Undertow, followed by Aenima, followed by Lateralus, and i found myself wondering "what other possible direction could they, or would they, have gone?"

Seriously, look at the messages they have been dropping on us since their debut. What have we done to respond? to show we understand? NOTHING!!!! GOOD god people, you are all wasting your lives away trying to come to one unified agreement over lyrics, meanings of the artwork, secret puzzles, track combinations, when in all reality, it dosnt FUCKING matter does it?

heres my advice, LISTEN to the album, use your minds and think about what you are listening to, and stop this non-sense! how about you go read a book on time travel, go back in time to when maynard was in his teens and tell him that he shouldnt make 10,000 days in 20 years. Wouldnt that be a much better way to spend your time than to do something constructive? of course it would.
Old 04-04-2007, 06:59 AM   #147
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 10,000 Days is still a hoax

When i first listened to this album, I remember thinking that something was amiss. It seemed as though songs like Vicarious, The Pot, Rosetta stoned, Right in two, all of them really, just werent "TOOL". I remember a fleeting moment when i thought "wow, i wonder if this(album) was just meant to stir people up?"

Then i listened to Opiate, followed by Undertow, followed by Aenima, followed by Lateralus, and i found myself wondering "what other possible direction could they, or would they, have gone?"

Seriously, look at the messages they have been dropping on us since their debut. What have we done to respond? to show we understand? NOTHING!!!! GOOD god people, you are all wasting your lives away trying to come to one unified agreement over lyrics, meanings of the artwork, secret puzzles, track combinations, when in all reality, it dosnt FUCKING matter does it?

heres my advice, LISTEN to the album, use your minds and think about what you are listening to, and stop this non-sense! how about you go read a book on time travel, go back in time to when maynard was in his teens and tell him that he shouldnt make 10,000 days in 20 years. Wouldnt that be a much better way to spend your time than to do something constructive? of course it would.
OFFLINE |