View Single Post
Bloody's Avatar Bloody
04-02-2007, 10:35 PM

wait...I see something even more disturbing when I study all the songs every second of every day. EARTH IS A HOAX. Life and death is nonexistant!! we are all just an imagination of ourselves!!...oh my god guys thats what this album is saying!! BILL HICKS IS STILL ALIVE. He lives in jamaica, MON!and...omg...maynard likes nachos?!!?!!?!?! IT'S ALL THERE!! read between the lines

seriously though there is no hoax and there are no secret messages. 10,000 days is just an album. move on. read a book. take a hit of acid...something but for the love of all that is sacred SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

:)
Old 04-02-2007, 10:35 PM   #143
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 76
Re: 10,000 Days is still a hoax

wait...I see something even more disturbing when I study all the songs every second of every day. EARTH IS A HOAX. Life and death is nonexistant!! we are all just an imagination of ourselves!!...oh my god guys thats what this album is saying!! BILL HICKS IS STILL ALIVE. He lives in jamaica, MON!and...omg...maynard likes nachos?!!?!!?!?! IT'S ALL THERE!! read between the lines

seriously though there is no hoax and there are no secret messages. 10,000 days is just an album. move on. read a book. take a hit of acid...something but for the love of all that is sacred SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

:)