View Single Post
Pure As We Begin's Avatar Pure As We Begin
04-01-2007, 11:51 AM

In an interview Tool did back in the day, around the release and tour of Undertow, Maynard said something along the lines of:

"We're pretty happy where we are right now. If this whole thing ends up getting too big we'll probably just sabotage it and move on to something else."

I wish I could find the clip...it's on YouTube somewhere. I think it was a French TV show they did the interview on.

That being said, I still don't think the album was a hoax. I just thought it was relevant to this thread.

Everyone just wants so bad for more new Tool music that they are willing to abandon a great piece of music that they have right in front of them, just so they have something "new".
Old 04-01-2007, 11:51 AM   #133
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 10,000 Days is still a hoax

In an interview Tool did back in the day, around the release and tour of Undertow, Maynard said something along the lines of:

"We're pretty happy where we are right now. If this whole thing ends up getting too big we'll probably just sabotage it and move on to something else."

I wish I could find the clip...it's on YouTube somewhere. I think it was a French TV show they did the interview on.

That being said, I still don't think the album was a hoax. I just thought it was relevant to this thread.

Everyone just wants so bad for more new Tool music that they are willing to abandon a great piece of music that they have right in front of them, just so they have something "new".
OFFLINE |