View Single Post
jevons
04-01-2007, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomhet View Post
Yeah, no hoax this time around, but freaking terrible CD ***. I even sold my copy, I don't want anything to do with such a stupid piece of garbage. And I doubt tool could ever commit artistic suicide even if they wanted to, there's always dumb kids that support them blindly. I'll just forget that there ever was a tool song with a line like: Monkey killing monkey...
Ok, before i recommend anyone swallow cleaning products, lemme just say i never called benjamin a dumbass, i quite like his style, in a very non-gay way.
Second, i like 10,000 Days. I like it lots.

So much that i have decided to name each and every child i create ''product of stupid dualistic ape'' as an act of contrition, since we are all one and in fact then it is me who is the foolish twat who thinks this is a hoax.
Us being one, it is me who thinks this is a hoax. I am at fault, it is my fault. I can't bear the pain of living one second longer, i am so stupid. Stupid.
How can i love what i think is fake?
How can i exist within such a poaradox?
How did the Romans get that third row of oars on the triremes?

These are now questions for the afterlife, i am spent.

I am Romeo.
I am Juliet.

Goodbye cruel world.

*sigh*
Old 04-01-2007, 09:39 AM   #131
Banned.

Bincount™: 779
Re: 10,000 Days is still a hoax

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomhet View Post
Yeah, no hoax this time around, but freaking terrible CD ***. I even sold my copy, I don't want anything to do with such a stupid piece of garbage. And I doubt tool could ever commit artistic suicide even if they wanted to, there's always dumb kids that support them blindly. I'll just forget that there ever was a tool song with a line like: Monkey killing monkey...
Ok, before i recommend anyone swallow cleaning products, lemme just say i never called benjamin a dumbass, i quite like his style, in a very non-gay way.
Second, i like 10,000 Days. I like it lots.

So much that i have decided to name each and every child i create ''product of stupid dualistic ape'' as an act of contrition, since we are all one and in fact then it is me who is the foolish twat who thinks this is a hoax.
Us being one, it is me who thinks this is a hoax. I am at fault, it is my fault. I can't bear the pain of living one second longer, i am so stupid. Stupid.
How can i love what i think is fake?
How can i exist within such a poaradox?
How did the Romans get that third row of oars on the triremes?

These are now questions for the afterlife, i am spent.

I am Romeo.
I am Juliet.

Goodbye cruel world.

*sigh*
OFFLINE |