View Single Post
DON IOTAE's Avatar DON IOTAE
04-01-2007, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by el enveloper View Post
The most elaborate ever. April 1st will reveal the whole plot. The album was meant to be hoax from the beginning, the songs were meant to confuse people leaking the album, but when it turned out pretty well, they decided to put more effort into it and release it. They have given us many clues. 10,000 Days is mocking 10,000 Fists and the fact that bands like Disturbed and Godsmack have made a career out of ripping off Tool ( I know the correlation to Maynard's Mom, but that is just silly). The green laser show is identical to Godsmack's tour back in 03-04 IDENTICAL!!!!, No new website, No new videos, Maynard impersonating the wannabe native American dude that impersonated being a Navajo and wrote all those books, the numerous references to the number 11, "two becoming one", and the general feeling that 10,000 days was just half of the puzzle, the horrible recording technique on 10,000 days (I've never heard tape hissing on any of their other albums when new parts come in and out of the song ie- Jambi when Danny's drum part starts at the beginning of the first verse.) Not to mention Blair's numerous "sarcastic" references to the hoax album blah, blah, blah. Oh and also the fact that 10,000 days is so uneven and lacking any sort of flow. It just feels wrong. Coincidence, I THINK NOT!!!!!

Mark my words.... Something is coming. We are meant to sense it within the collective unconscious. They are testing us. Plus they realized how cool it was for Tarantino to split up Kill Bill and stagger the release, along with the last System of a Down album. IT JUST MAKES SENSE!!!!!

If anyone was gonna pull this shit, it would be Tool.
YOU WILL BE CRUCIFIED
Old 04-01-2007, 08:53 AM   #130
Banned.

Bincount™: 13310
Re: 10,000 Days is still a hoax

Quote:
Originally Posted by el enveloper View Post
The most elaborate ever. April 1st will reveal the whole plot. The album was meant to be hoax from the beginning, the songs were meant to confuse people leaking the album, but when it turned out pretty well, they decided to put more effort into it and release it. They have given us many clues. 10,000 Days is mocking 10,000 Fists and the fact that bands like Disturbed and Godsmack have made a career out of ripping off Tool ( I know the correlation to Maynard's Mom, but that is just silly). The green laser show is identical to Godsmack's tour back in 03-04 IDENTICAL!!!!, No new website, No new videos, Maynard impersonating the wannabe native American dude that impersonated being a Navajo and wrote all those books, the numerous references to the number 11, "two becoming one", and the general feeling that 10,000 days was just half of the puzzle, the horrible recording technique on 10,000 days (I've never heard tape hissing on any of their other albums when new parts come in and out of the song ie- Jambi when Danny's drum part starts at the beginning of the first verse.) Not to mention Blair's numerous "sarcastic" references to the hoax album blah, blah, blah. Oh and also the fact that 10,000 days is so uneven and lacking any sort of flow. It just feels wrong. Coincidence, I THINK NOT!!!!!

Mark my words.... Something is coming. We are meant to sense it within the collective unconscious. They are testing us. Plus they realized how cool it was for Tarantino to split up Kill Bill and stagger the release, along with the last System of a Down album. IT JUST MAKES SENSE!!!!!

If anyone was gonna pull this shit, it would be Tool.
YOU WILL BE CRUCIFIED
OFFLINE |