View Single Post
nuraman00
12-12-2007, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaynes250 View Post

Notable highlights include: Schism had an extended middle part preceded buy a bit of the song where the tempo was accelerated (possibly doubled), Lateralus had a 3-way drumming exposition/competition/demonstration with Sebastian from Trans Am and Tim Alexander from Primus; an intermission wherein the lighting rigs right above the stage descend and point towards the audience mimicing UFOs. These UFO's provided a distraction while the band took a well deserved break.
Agree about those highlights.

One thing I miss from the Oakland show in 2006, is that I think nearly all of their equipment was white, during that show. I liked it.

This time, they still had the shiny white stage, but some black equipment too.

I loved being able to see the visuals for this show, compared to the Oakland show.
Old 12-12-2007, 10:25 PM   #39
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Dec 11 San Francisco, CA Bill Graham Civic

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaynes250 View Post

Notable highlights include: Schism had an extended middle part preceded buy a bit of the song where the tempo was accelerated (possibly doubled), Lateralus had a 3-way drumming exposition/competition/demonstration with Sebastian from Trans Am and Tim Alexander from Primus; an intermission wherein the lighting rigs right above the stage descend and point towards the audience mimicing UFOs. These UFO's provided a distraction while the band took a well deserved break.
Agree about those highlights.

One thing I miss from the Oakland show in 2006, is that I think nearly all of their equipment was white, during that show. I liked it.

This time, they still had the shiny white stage, but some black equipment too.

I loved being able to see the visuals for this show, compared to the Oakland show.
OFFLINE |