View Single Post
lockdown12's Avatar lockdown12
12-12-2007, 03:15 PM

Great show, good to see them again. Songs were powerful as always and they look like they're having fun with getting their buds up on stage with them and what not. Missed Trans Am, I will have to check them out later.

Re: Maynard's "improvising" on vocal lines. Two theories, one of them not mine: 1) (mine) He simply can't sing like he used to night in and night out. So he has to change some lines around, lowering high belt-out parts, etc. 2) (my better half) it is more of an unwillingness than an inability, based on him not "feeling it" and being bored, his cynicism getting the best of him.
Old 12-12-2007, 03:15 PM   #30
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Dec 11 San Francisco, CA Bill Graham Civic

Great show, good to see them again. Songs were powerful as always and they look like they're having fun with getting their buds up on stage with them and what not. Missed Trans Am, I will have to check them out later.

Re: Maynard's "improvising" on vocal lines. Two theories, one of them not mine: 1) (mine) He simply can't sing like he used to night in and night out. So he has to change some lines around, lowering high belt-out parts, etc. 2) (my better half) it is more of an unwillingness than an inability, based on him not "feeling it" and being bored, his cynicism getting the best of him.
OFFLINE |