Stinkfist (extended)
46&2
Schism
Rosetta Stoned
Flood
Intermission with SICK ASS LIGHTS
Wings for Marie Pt.1
10,000 Days Pt.2
Lateralus (with Primus' drummer and Trans Am Drummer)
Holiday in Cambodia!!!
Vicarious

Well, this cleared up alot of things. This is the Tool show I needed after being raped at Street Scene by idiots in San Diego, and the Reno show when it seemed everyone was off thier game. I didn't look at set lists because I was hoping for a new suprise this time round, but hey, FUCKING HOLIDAY IN CAMBODIA!!! Now I think the Dead Kennedy's are shit, but thats a great song, and Tool playing it? Uh...fucking awesome! Maynard was fuckin' hilarious and talkative which was great after him walking off the stage a few times in Reno, especially during the climax of Schism, this time, hearing him sing it made me fucking smile ear to ear :) They did extended stinkfist and it was great hearing everyone sing out of place. Oh man, I have no words for this show!!!! FLOOD OWNED ALL!!! He bailed out on the last note of the song, but hey, I can't hit it, who am I to judge?
Figuring it was SF, they would play the pot to be ironic, but its alright, because everyone was in a good mood so it set the stage for a great show. I was up 15 ft. from the stage and at some points I thought I was just going to faint, esepcially during 46&2 and schism. I wanted to sing so bad, but if I did, I struggled to catch my damn breath even more!
Last time I saw 10,000 Days, some idiot got on stage and ruined it for Maynard, so hearing him do it with full passion was so powerful. Lateralus is always just beatiful and Vicarious was flawless. At the end of it, the house lights didnt come on for about a minute and they looked at each other like they really wanted to do Aenima, and I thought they would because they didnt play Lost Keys. I haven't checked LA's setlist yet, but im assuming for the time being Aenima was played because its about LA.

While I can always hope for the Grudge all I want, I know I'll probably never get to see that song live. Especially after another 5 years for Maynards vocals if they do make another record and tour.

I'm so fucking happy right now :) This show was better than Rage downtown, and thats hard to out-do.

Last edited by musicmansf; 12-12-2007 at 12:50 AM..
Old 12-12-2007, 12:37 AM   #8
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: Dec 11 San Francisco, CA Bill Graham Civic

Jambi
Stinkfist (extended)
46&2
Schism
Rosetta Stoned
Flood
Intermission with SICK ASS LIGHTS
Wings for Marie Pt.1
10,000 Days Pt.2
Lateralus (with Primus' drummer and Trans Am Drummer)
Holiday in Cambodia!!!
Vicarious

Well, this cleared up alot of things. This is the Tool show I needed after being raped at Street Scene by idiots in San Diego, and the Reno show when it seemed everyone was off thier game. I didn't look at set lists because I was hoping for a new suprise this time round, but hey, FUCKING HOLIDAY IN CAMBODIA!!! Now I think the Dead Kennedy's are shit, but thats a great song, and Tool playing it? Uh...fucking awesome! Maynard was fuckin' hilarious and talkative which was great after him walking off the stage a few times in Reno, especially during the climax of Schism, this time, hearing him sing it made me fucking smile ear to ear :) They did extended stinkfist and it was great hearing everyone sing out of place. Oh man, I have no words for this show!!!! FLOOD OWNED ALL!!! He bailed out on the last note of the song, but hey, I can't hit it, who am I to judge?
Figuring it was SF, they would play the pot to be ironic, but its alright, because everyone was in a good mood so it set the stage for a great show. I was up 15 ft. from the stage and at some points I thought I was just going to faint, esepcially during 46&2 and schism. I wanted to sing so bad, but if I did, I struggled to catch my damn breath even more!
Last time I saw 10,000 Days, some idiot got on stage and ruined it for Maynard, so hearing him do it with full passion was so powerful. Lateralus is always just beatiful and Vicarious was flawless. At the end of it, the house lights didnt come on for about a minute and they looked at each other like they really wanted to do Aenima, and I thought they would because they didnt play Lost Keys. I haven't checked LA's setlist yet, but im assuming for the time being Aenima was played because its about LA.

While I can always hope for the Grudge all I want, I know I'll probably never get to see that song live. Especially after another 5 years for Maynards vocals if they do make another record and tour.

I'm so fucking happy right now :) This show was better than Rage downtown, and thats hard to out-do.

Last edited by musicmansf; 12-12-2007 at 12:50 AM..
OFFLINE |