View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 06:18 PM   #48
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 377
Re: Video of the recording of undertow

Quote:
Originally Posted by InertUniformity View Post
not to be a rabblerouser...

but these videos could be the tip of the iceberg - simply the first segment in an unreleased collection of material that is only now seeing the light of day because the LIVE DVD is in its final stages of editing.

Folks the wait is finally over... the content of the LIVE DVD is finally revealed! Over the next two weeks we will be given videos of the Aenima recording session - the Lateralus recording session - and videos of Adam, Justin and Danny jamming some of the songs on 10kD - and three songs that we have never heard!

We will also recieve live footage spanning over a decade. The dvd will feature commentary and interviews by the band members, and Alex Grey!

The live dvd will include the music videos for The Pot and Vicarious and a bottle of maynards wine... not to mention Tools NEW newest album: Elephtheria.

hahahahahahahaha. we can only hope that that is true. i highly doubt it. seriously though wouldnt you guys pay over $50 dollars for a sick ass live DVD with two of the lateralus concerts and a live CD? i would pay that in a heart beat! YOU HEAR ME TOOL?????? I WILL PAY OVER 50 DOLLARS FOR A LIVE DVD AND SO WOULD ALL OF YOUR FANS. LET US "SEND MORE MONEY" OK? HAHA