Thread: alrighty then?
View Single Post
NoD
05-19-2006, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiaN_the_Great
If and when that happens, I will gladly admit that I was mistaken, no hard feelings. Sad thing is...arguing over little shit like this, but NOT getting pissed...its actually pretty fun. Now I'm going to listen AGAIN.

Dude, listen to it with headphones on. He doesn't stress the Y, but I swear to god(s) its there. He's also speaking through that voice modulator thing, so it makes it less clear, but I'm certain dude.
I've heard it on multiple stereos and good headphones, and have always heard it 'Alright then'. It's like arguing 2 + 2 = 4. There is no Y.
Old 05-19-2006, 06:26 PM   #29
NoD
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 1239
Re: alrighty then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiaN_the_Great
If and when that happens, I will gladly admit that I was mistaken, no hard feelings. Sad thing is...arguing over little shit like this, but NOT getting pissed...its actually pretty fun. Now I'm going to listen AGAIN.

Dude, listen to it with headphones on. He doesn't stress the Y, but I swear to god(s) its there. He's also speaking through that voice modulator thing, so it makes it less clear, but I'm certain dude.
I've heard it on multiple stereos and good headphones, and have always heard it 'Alright then'. It's like arguing 2 + 2 = 4. There is no Y.
OFFLINE |