Thread: alrighty then?
View Single Post
NoD
05-19-2006, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiaN_the_Great
Its funny that there's so much argument over something so minuscule and unimportant. What's strange is that I'm positive I'm right, and for some reason I want to correct someone else (NoD) instead of leaving it alone.

Seriously, this is probably the most inconsequential aspect of the album. And there's debate over it. I'm pretty damn sure that there's a Y in it, but its not even important. Happy listening, guys.
You'll be proven wrong when the offical lyrics ever go up. It is NOT 'alrighty'. Cheers.
Old 05-19-2006, 04:45 PM   #27
NoD
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 1239
Re: alrighty then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiaN_the_Great
Its funny that there's so much argument over something so minuscule and unimportant. What's strange is that I'm positive I'm right, and for some reason I want to correct someone else (NoD) instead of leaving it alone.

Seriously, this is probably the most inconsequential aspect of the album. And there's debate over it. I'm pretty damn sure that there's a Y in it, but its not even important. Happy listening, guys.
You'll be proven wrong when the offical lyrics ever go up. It is NOT 'alrighty'. Cheers.
OFFLINE |