View Single Post
omnitronic's Avatar omnitronic
05-13-2006, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLost
I have several friends who absolutely refuse to listen to Tool. How pitiful. That is close mindedness. There is knowledge in their music and to deny knowledge isn't just ignorant, its stupidity. Dig in and find it, if you can. Don't sidestep my argument with bashing or sarcasm, that is weakness. If you think im wrong challenge me directly.

Omnitronic, thank you for your post. I hope you find time to respond again. I have to tell you though, to think Chirst's teachings are valid without believing in the Holy Trinity is a futile venture.
Thanks for the response. Sorry for the delay in replying. Explain.
Old 05-13-2006, 01:04 PM   #142
Level 11 - Clamorous

Bincount™: 362
Re: From Maynards Own Mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLost
I have several friends who absolutely refuse to listen to Tool. How pitiful. That is close mindedness. There is knowledge in their music and to deny knowledge isn't just ignorant, its stupidity. Dig in and find it, if you can. Don't sidestep my argument with bashing or sarcasm, that is weakness. If you think im wrong challenge me directly.

Omnitronic, thank you for your post. I hope you find time to respond again. I have to tell you though, to think Chirst's teachings are valid without believing in the Holy Trinity is a futile venture.
Thanks for the response. Sorry for the delay in replying. Explain.