View Single Post
MypugsAreSmarterThanYou's Avatar MypugsAreSmarterThanYou
05-13-2006, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLost
Well since some seem inclined to merely attack what i've said instead of stepping up to the challenge of listening, studying and thinking let move on with some more reason.

Speaking of reason, let me ask you all. Would you rather come to a rational conclusion about a major decision in you life or jump to an irrational, emotion based reaction. No, im not asking anyone to 'chose now while you still have time or suffer the fate of the sinner. Repent, repent repent'

Please, no cynics.
i'd very much rather come to a rational conclusion about a major decision in my life.
Something that Ted bundy missed out on.:)
Old 05-13-2006, 11:29 AM   #133
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 116
Re: From Maynards Own Mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLost
Well since some seem inclined to merely attack what i've said instead of stepping up to the challenge of listening, studying and thinking let move on with some more reason.

Speaking of reason, let me ask you all. Would you rather come to a rational conclusion about a major decision in you life or jump to an irrational, emotion based reaction. No, im not asking anyone to 'chose now while you still have time or suffer the fate of the sinner. Repent, repent repent'

Please, no cynics.
i'd very much rather come to a rational conclusion about a major decision in my life.
Something that Ted bundy missed out on.:)