Thread: the pipe
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 07:01 AM   #24
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: the pipe

Im a few years late.... maybe more

[QUOTE=Mattywasaracecardriver;1685846]maybe when he removes the piece of piping and he sees all that junk, whatever it is, its him just checking that hes still alive. as the stuff is moving through the piping like blood through a vein, maybe the shit inside just shows how precariously he is living, like an unhealthy persons arteries get clogged up with fat.
[/QUOTE]

I agree with you that the pipes seem to be veins, the circulatory system of the house(a living thing) used to maintain life. So the house a living structural oraganism which he reveales when he removes a piece of the piping. He finds his veins to be clogged. Clogged arteries sometimes lead to kidney disease. His diseased kidneys could be a result of his heroin addiction. Another sign of his diminisioning health is by the wooden squares that have been distorted with inanimate objects. Damaged cells that have morphed into a virus. A diseased that prevents him from grasping the string of life. The incased head and body he reveals is his forgotten reflection. He sees how his addiction has taken a toll on his physical apperance. This figure also has nails(syringes) penetrating it. Leads him to check his health which he discovers his slow moving almost clogged pipes. I think the holes on the floor could symbolize track marks. Sometime during the video he drops the box in one...

I think its a great video with so much more meaning then whats typed aboved.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote