View Single Post
Styx's Avatar Styx
05-21-2006, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muladhara
I find it amazing that anybody would think it's anything but "silence leech and save your poison, silence leech and stay out of my way."
I'm not disputing any of the words other than "poison" because on the album you can audibly hear the "pr" sound in the beginning of the word. Figuring out lyrics is all phonetics and contexts. I don't know what he's saying, but there's no way it's "poison." Seriously.

The phonetics actually sound like "proises" but that's not even a word, let alone contextually fitting.
Old 05-21-2006, 03:52 PM   #343
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 10
Re: lyrics - official thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muladhara
I find it amazing that anybody would think it's anything but "silence leech and save your poison, silence leech and stay out of my way."
I'm not disputing any of the words other than "poison" because on the album you can audibly hear the "pr" sound in the beginning of the word. Figuring out lyrics is all phonetics and contexts. I don't know what he's saying, but there's no way it's "poison." Seriously.

The phonetics actually sound like "proises" but that's not even a word, let alone contextually fitting.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote