View Single Post
SawThatGapAgainToday's Avatar SawThatGapAgainToday
02-03-2012, 08:07 AM

There was no GA standing area at Izod. Lets stop making excuses, the crowd was LAME. This was my first show that I actually noticed how lame the crowd was during the show rather than thinking of it after. I blame the crowd for being lame but the venue didnt help much either. 6 merch booths? took me forever to locate the signed posters. And Yes security was a huge buzz kill.
As I said before, if there was GA/Pit standing area, the non fans would be pushed to the back and the real fans could make their way to the front. Plus its awfully hard to talk to a buddy when the crowd is moving constantly. Bring back the small venue Tool shows. Roseland was the best Tool show I will ever see.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:07 AM   #59
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.01.2012 - East Rutherford, NJ @ Izod Centre

There was no GA standing area at Izod. Lets stop making excuses, the crowd was LAME. This was my first show that I actually noticed how lame the crowd was during the show rather than thinking of it after. I blame the crowd for being lame but the venue didnt help much either. 6 merch booths? took me forever to locate the signed posters. And Yes security was a huge buzz kill.
As I said before, if there was GA/Pit standing area, the non fans would be pushed to the back and the real fans could make their way to the front. Plus its awfully hard to talk to a buddy when the crowd is moving constantly. Bring back the small venue Tool shows. Roseland was the best Tool show I will ever see.