View Single Post
Old 09-09-2006, 10:32 AM   #33
Banned.

Bincount™: 7
Re: 2006/09/08 - Los Angeles, CA - Staples Center

I want to apoligize to Kabir because I didn't get to buy him a beer. I was walking in circles with my Towelie shirt on in the area we were supposed to meet and greet. Maybe I was in the wrong area? I was by the food/drinking area by section 101. I'm a towel so anything is possible. Nobody called me over and I didn't recognize anyone so, I just ordered some beer for myself and went to find my seat.

I want to give out thanks to Tool. Thank you for last night. I appreciated the encore. That was special. I appreciate the band hanging out on stage during the break. I had my lighter out for as long as I could (my fingers started burning).

Memorable moments for me:

1. Breaking out the pipe and getting high to The Pot.
2. Hugging my dear friend Shane during Jambi. He kept telling me not to cry but I did.
3. I felt at home and so did everyone including the band. There was a lot of respect and admiration for everyone who paid to be there.
4. Wings for Marie / 10,000 Days was Awesome. I miss you Dad. The crowd witnessed and accepted sorrow. So did our friend Maynard. And, so did I.

Thanks everyone. You guys were a great crowd to hang with.
OFFLINE |