View Single Post
swimminginmusic's Avatar swimminginmusic
04-25-2017, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dozer30 View Post
I posted this on Reddit but the threads were old so I wanted to share my hunch of what the San Bernardino show is going to be. i think its the curveball that blairs been hinting towards. and it does make me think that could mean a release of new material. i have a feeling he revealed the most info about this in the dec 2016 newsletter.
"I take it that you already know about the rumors floating around of a major Tool show in 2017. Needless to say, at this time, I CANNOT confirm anything as being official."
ok not much there but then the next paragraph came this...
"Q: “Curveball, curveball, what ball, where is the ball?” BMB: All I can say is that I am standing in the batter’s box kicking at the dirt near home plate. I’ve got my helmet adjusted and have tightened my gloves. I’m wearing both shin and elbow guards, and there’s lots of pine tar on my piece of lumber. Although the pitcher can reach speeds in the 90s, I’m still looking for that wicked curve…"
I forgot about this until today and of course when i saw the first picture they posted of the show i thought it was a baseball diamond. It makes for a good basis to my theory that it will indeed be a very important show that is going to be much different as expected, or maybe not so much to the ones who are correct.
so what are your thoughts on the theory that the Gov Ball Contract saying they need to be debuting new music? (which by the way i haven't bothered to try and research- can anyone verify that?)

When i read about the negotiations, I had the thought that they might drop on a streaming service for a period of time before they sell physical albums… which they could do through their online store and drive the price with some art/packaging goodies. I also was wondering if they would dabble in VR/360 video. The gorillaz have some shit like that coming soon and that would be some next level shit for the videos AJ & Grey put together.
[Tucson07] [LasVegas07] [Phoenix09] [Tucson12] [SanDiego14] [SanFrancisco16] [SanDiego16] [TheGorge17] [Chicago18] [Denver19] [Denver19] [Glendale20] [Portland20] [Tacoma22] [Anaheim22] [SaltLakeCity22] [Orlando22] [Chicago22] [London22]

Last edited by swimminginmusic; 04-25-2017 at 04:48 PM..
Old 04-25-2017, 04:47 PM   #5327
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dozer30 View Post
I posted this on Reddit but the threads were old so I wanted to share my hunch of what the San Bernardino show is going to be. i think its the curveball that blairs been hinting towards. and it does make me think that could mean a release of new material. i have a feeling he revealed the most info about this in the dec 2016 newsletter.
"I take it that you already know about the rumors floating around of a major Tool show in 2017. Needless to say, at this time, I CANNOT confirm anything as being official."
ok not much there but then the next paragraph came this...
"Q: “Curveball, curveball, what ball, where is the ball?” BMB: All I can say is that I am standing in the batter’s box kicking at the dirt near home plate. I’ve got my helmet adjusted and have tightened my gloves. I’m wearing both shin and elbow guards, and there’s lots of pine tar on my piece of lumber. Although the pitcher can reach speeds in the 90s, I’m still looking for that wicked curve…"
I forgot about this until today and of course when i saw the first picture they posted of the show i thought it was a baseball diamond. It makes for a good basis to my theory that it will indeed be a very important show that is going to be much different as expected, or maybe not so much to the ones who are correct.
so what are your thoughts on the theory that the Gov Ball Contract saying they need to be debuting new music? (which by the way i haven't bothered to try and research- can anyone verify that?)

When i read about the negotiations, I had the thought that they might drop on a streaming service for a period of time before they sell physical albums… which they could do through their online store and drive the price with some art/packaging goodies. I also was wondering if they would dabble in VR/360 video. The gorillaz have some shit like that coming soon and that would be some next level shit for the videos AJ & Grey put together.
[Tucson07] [LasVegas07] [Phoenix09] [Tucson12] [SanDiego14] [SanFrancisco16] [SanDiego16] [TheGorge17] [Chicago18] [Denver19] [Denver19] [Glendale20] [Portland20] [Tacoma22] [Anaheim22] [SaltLakeCity22] [Orlando22] [Chicago22] [London22]

Last edited by swimminginmusic; 04-25-2017 at 04:48 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote