View Single Post
Old 11-25-2006, 07:09 AM   #39
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/11/22 - Dublin, IRL - The Point

1st time seeing tool live,fucking mindblowing stuff.everything about the show was perfect from the sound to the lights.I was standing in about the middle of arena and didnt have the greatest of views but this was still unable to spoil the greatest concert ive been to.I saw pearl jam in same venue a few months ago but tool were so much better its untrue,even my mate who was with me at both concerts who is a massive pearl jam fan but not so much tool admitted that tool wiped the floor with them.Highlights were when the band came out(what was the deal with maynards bright orange hoodie) and kicked into stinkfist,the place fucking exploded,the pot,wings,and of course lateralus.I just couldnt take my eyes of maynard(im straight by the way) but its just the way he dances and moves to the music is almost hypnotic.Is this the way he performed during the lateralus tour or is it a new thing? He certainly puts on a show.My mate also thought he was a class act and admitted that the sheer energy and excitement this band builds up before and during the show was like no other concert he'd been to
OFFLINE |