View Single Post
mikey6719
06-16-2006, 12:17 PM

Please TOOL NATION HELP me settle a bet.....unless there are two versions of the CD out there, I believe I am right in the following; and would like your comments... I believe at the beginning of the song that he says "Alrighty then, picture this if you will..." while my tone deaf buddy say he is saying "Alright then..." (NO "ty" on the Alright).....The second verse in question in "Got me seein "E Mother Fucking T"...he believes it is "E Fuckin T"??? I know it is trivial, but he says Im just a sheep in the Lyrics heard, and I say he is a tone-deaf dumfuck....Please post your thoughts.....
Old 06-16-2006, 12:17 PM   #748
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 4
Alrighty Then?

Please TOOL NATION HELP me settle a bet.....unless there are two versions of the CD out there, I believe I am right in the following; and would like your comments... I believe at the beginning of the song that he says "Alrighty then, picture this if you will..." while my tone deaf buddy say he is saying "Alright then..." (NO "ty" on the Alright).....The second verse in question in "Got me seein "E Mother Fucking T"...he believes it is "E Fuckin T"??? I know it is trivial, but he says Im just a sheep in the Lyrics heard, and I say he is a tone-deaf dumfuck....Please post your thoughts.....
OFFLINE |