View Single Post
WitlessLiar
06-15-2006, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WitlessLiar
Is it just me or does the stanza sound more like this...

""Fuck me, It's gotta be dead-head chemistry
The bottom's gotten on top of me
Got me [seeing/thinking], eat my breath[??????????] so I can see"

Now I doubt it's eat my breath so I can see... But I'm much more sure that it isn't E-Motherfuckin-T... if you listen, you can hear "so I can"... I honestly have just listened to that line over 20 times and I can't hear "E-Motherfuckin-T" as much as I want to. That line has too many syllables to be e motherfuckin t.
For clarification I started hearing it the way he meant it to be heard. His lisp was playing tricks on my ears :) instead of "T" I hear "tse" (which is pretty much say due to said lisp). And with the "fu" of "fucking" I heard "fo-i." Dunno where that came from.
Old 06-15-2006, 05:31 PM   #745
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 3
Re: 08 - Rosetta Stoned lyrics

Quote:
Originally Posted by WitlessLiar
Is it just me or does the stanza sound more like this...

""Fuck me, It's gotta be dead-head chemistry
The bottom's gotten on top of me
Got me [seeing/thinking], eat my breath[??????????] so I can see"

Now I doubt it's eat my breath so I can see... But I'm much more sure that it isn't E-Motherfuckin-T... if you listen, you can hear "so I can"... I honestly have just listened to that line over 20 times and I can't hear "E-Motherfuckin-T" as much as I want to. That line has too many syllables to be e motherfuckin t.
For clarification I started hearing it the way he meant it to be heard. His lisp was playing tricks on my ears :) instead of "T" I hear "tse" (which is pretty much say due to said lisp). And with the "fu" of "fucking" I heard "fo-i." Dunno where that came from.
OFFLINE |