View Single Post
smeefsmeef's Avatar smeefsmeef
06-14-2006, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyfunball
"somniferous" sounds possible/plausible, but I do not hear "almond" no matter how many times I listen to it. And still, "somniferous almond eyes" seems like an awefully descriptive phrase for the character to use only to immediately say he doesn't know what it means. The word following "somniferous" has to be the key because "somniferous almond eyes" is actually just a good poetic description, but not really all that incomprehensible. I gather instead that the character is attempting to describe an object and/or it's function and is struggling to relay both what it is and what it does.
somniferious almond eyes makes no sense whatsoever. It fits perfectly.
Old 06-14-2006, 06:37 PM   #743
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 6
Re: 08 - Rosetta Stoned lyrics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyfunball
"somniferous" sounds possible/plausible, but I do not hear "almond" no matter how many times I listen to it. And still, "somniferous almond eyes" seems like an awefully descriptive phrase for the character to use only to immediately say he doesn't know what it means. The word following "somniferous" has to be the key because "somniferous almond eyes" is actually just a good poetic description, but not really all that incomprehensible. I gather instead that the character is attempting to describe an object and/or it's function and is struggling to relay both what it is and what it does.
somniferious almond eyes makes no sense whatsoever. It fits perfectly.