View Single Post
ColdLogic's Avatar ColdLogic
06-13-2006, 05:30 AM

Yes, I registered just to read this thread.
A few things I think could use some work:

1. So I lay this way
Like an apparition
Can't you hear me crying out "Fuck me!" etc etc

2. Peanuts to paris? When I hear it, I hear a "g" where everyone seems to hear the "p" in Paris. It has always sounded to me like the last word is "guest".

3. Fetal spooning is so much of a better visual than anything else offered (although you have to wonder at its redundancy -- is there any other way to spoon someone than in the fetal position?).

4. I hear "stripped down" instead of "strapped down" during the first chorus.

5. "...woke up in Wonderland, AWESOME BUT TERRIFYING" is what I hear (I notice that changes from post to post).

6. I'm voting for "The bottom fell out on top of me" just because it's a great line, although I'll admit that part is so muddled with distortion he could be saying anything.
Old 06-13-2006, 05:30 AM   #722
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 29
Re: 08 - Rosetta Stoned lyrics

Yes, I registered just to read this thread.
A few things I think could use some work:

1. So I lay this way
Like an apparition
Can't you hear me crying out "Fuck me!" etc etc

2. Peanuts to paris? When I hear it, I hear a "g" where everyone seems to hear the "p" in Paris. It has always sounded to me like the last word is "guest".

3. Fetal spooning is so much of a better visual than anything else offered (although you have to wonder at its redundancy -- is there any other way to spoon someone than in the fetal position?).

4. I hear "stripped down" instead of "strapped down" during the first chorus.

5. "...woke up in Wonderland, AWESOME BUT TERRIFYING" is what I hear (I notice that changes from post to post).

6. I'm voting for "The bottom fell out on top of me" just because it's a great line, although I'll admit that part is so muddled with distortion he could be saying anything.