View Single Post
ShiningOne
09-13-2006, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetGoLetgoLetGo View Post
Based on what the bible teaches, I dont understand how someone that is xtian would listen to TOOL.

Sabbath was way more xtian than people realise. Do your research before quoting random bullshit.

Hey! That is exactly what this is all about! I already said that I was trying to decide whether or not I had any business listening anymore. Kind of asking around to see if anyone had any ideas as to whether or not Tool took all this occult stuff seriously or not, and even if not, whether it was still a wise thing to joke about.
Not sure what I *quoted* about Sabbath, but this IS part of my research. (What I mentioned about Sabbath came right from the band, though. An interview on TV the other week about Sabbath and Zeppelin and their influence on heavy metal).

Also, you mentioned the common modern interpretation of the Bible. What is it that you claim to know? What exactly is the uncommon or archaic interpretation of the Bible? I am VERY eager to hear this answer, since I've been chastised about quoting random things...

Last edited by ShiningOne; 09-13-2006 at 02:15 PM.. Reason: added thought...
Old 09-13-2006, 02:09 PM   #51
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: Tool and the Occult

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetGoLetgoLetGo View Post
Based on what the bible teaches, I dont understand how someone that is xtian would listen to TOOL.

Sabbath was way more xtian than people realise. Do your research before quoting random bullshit.

Hey! That is exactly what this is all about! I already said that I was trying to decide whether or not I had any business listening anymore. Kind of asking around to see if anyone had any ideas as to whether or not Tool took all this occult stuff seriously or not, and even if not, whether it was still a wise thing to joke about.
Not sure what I *quoted* about Sabbath, but this IS part of my research. (What I mentioned about Sabbath came right from the band, though. An interview on TV the other week about Sabbath and Zeppelin and their influence on heavy metal).

Also, you mentioned the common modern interpretation of the Bible. What is it that you claim to know? What exactly is the uncommon or archaic interpretation of the Bible? I am VERY eager to hear this answer, since I've been chastised about quoting random things...

Last edited by ShiningOne; 09-13-2006 at 02:15 PM.. Reason: added thought...
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote