View Single Post
LetGoLetgoLetGo's Avatar LetGoLetgoLetGo
09-13-2006, 04:08 AM

I love the fact that Christianity is the MALE form of Paganism. More or less. Its almost as if xtianity was a response to Paganism. What a horrible fucking mentality that xtians have.

Fact of the matter is this:

The common modern interpretation of the bible is that anyone other than a xtian should be confronted with the intention to convert, and if they choose not to, they are doomed. Contradiction?

TOOL blatantly mocks xtianity. BUT, it has been stated that they have respect for JC. Great man, but his followers went WAY too far.

Based on what the bible teaches, I dont understand how someone that is xtian would listen to TOOL.

Sabbath was way more xtian than people realise. Do your research before quoting random bullshit.
Old 09-13-2006, 04:08 AM   #50
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 18
Re: Tool and the Occult

I love the fact that Christianity is the MALE form of Paganism. More or less. Its almost as if xtianity was a response to Paganism. What a horrible fucking mentality that xtians have.

Fact of the matter is this:

The common modern interpretation of the bible is that anyone other than a xtian should be confronted with the intention to convert, and if they choose not to, they are doomed. Contradiction?

TOOL blatantly mocks xtianity. BUT, it has been stated that they have respect for JC. Great man, but his followers went WAY too far.

Based on what the bible teaches, I dont understand how someone that is xtian would listen to TOOL.

Sabbath was way more xtian than people realise. Do your research before quoting random bullshit.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote