Thread: Uberground
View Single Post
Elgyn's Avatar Elgyn
08-05-2003, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psilomind
Hahahahahahaha oh my word.... I just downloaded some more audio clips to kind of figure out how all this crap started... and I must say, it was so very funny. Its just so ridiculous... but you're so damn consistant... and its hurting my brain. agghhaahgh stop already!!!@#!@#@!@!!!

So please step down from the joke and I will try to laugh my ass off.... if not, I'll be forced to kill you.
LoL
I just did the same... listened to the 'exclusive' interview, and yeah, thats definately gotta be the wierdest interview I've ever heard, since no one asks questions and its basically just someone talking (who has put a pitch shifter on their voice, so they sound like a man), rambling, and saying "um" a lot.

Very funny joke here man, but drop the fucking act, its tired already. I'm not sure if you're taking the piss out of underground bands or what. We've clearly established that you are a one man band.

Just to save you the trouble, I've written your response for you...

-----
You people do not seem to listen. The man has implanted his theories so densely in your mind, that you can no longer differentiate good and bad music. I am glad some of you have looked over Uberground's music, clearly some of you are close to understanding our message. Embrace it, we are the future. We do not buy into the corporate music. We are below underground.
------

Gotta say man, you help up the act well. I imagine it could be a bit of fun too, fucking with people. Geez, you've easily got the most posts in the TDN Records forum. Have a trophy. Pat yourself on the back, but most importantly - shut the fuck up.
Old 08-05-2003, 02:16 PM   #88
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 318
Re: Uberground

Quote:
Originally Posted by psilomind
Hahahahahahaha oh my word.... I just downloaded some more audio clips to kind of figure out how all this crap started... and I must say, it was so very funny. Its just so ridiculous... but you're so damn consistant... and its hurting my brain. agghhaahgh stop already!!!@#!@#@!@!!!

So please step down from the joke and I will try to laugh my ass off.... if not, I'll be forced to kill you.
LoL
I just did the same... listened to the 'exclusive' interview, and yeah, thats definately gotta be the wierdest interview I've ever heard, since no one asks questions and its basically just someone talking (who has put a pitch shifter on their voice, so they sound like a man), rambling, and saying "um" a lot.

Very funny joke here man, but drop the fucking act, its tired already. I'm not sure if you're taking the piss out of underground bands or what. We've clearly established that you are a one man band.

Just to save you the trouble, I've written your response for you...

-----
You people do not seem to listen. The man has implanted his theories so densely in your mind, that you can no longer differentiate good and bad music. I am glad some of you have looked over Uberground's music, clearly some of you are close to understanding our message. Embrace it, we are the future. We do not buy into the corporate music. We are below underground.
------

Gotta say man, you help up the act well. I imagine it could be a bit of fun too, fucking with people. Geez, you've easily got the most posts in the TDN Records forum. Have a trophy. Pat yourself on the back, but most importantly - shut the fuck up.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote