Thread: Uberground
View Single Post
Big_D's Avatar Big_D
08-05-2003, 01:19 PM

The uberintro sounds like a guy just insanely rambling into the microphone. Hell, you probably got that recorded from some guy in a straight-jacket at the insane asylum.

Uberfresh sounds like a bunch of dumb kids acting like monkeys. And then it ends with what sounds like a bunch of drunk guys singing.

More monkey talk in Uberforest with some imbeciles making clicking noises. I don't even think there are any instruments, just people making stupid sounds with their mouths. Hell, my cousin who's in first grade makes music of better quality.

Ubermessage sounds like a horrible imitation of Message to Harry Manback.

"The world is full of kings and queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams..."
Old 08-05-2003, 01:19 PM   #87
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 1
The uberintro sounds like a guy just insanely rambling into the microphone. Hell, you probably got that recorded from some guy in a straight-jacket at the insane asylum.

Uberfresh sounds like a bunch of dumb kids acting like monkeys. And then it ends with what sounds like a bunch of drunk guys singing.

More monkey talk in Uberforest with some imbeciles making clicking noises. I don't even think there are any instruments, just people making stupid sounds with their mouths. Hell, my cousin who's in first grade makes music of better quality.

Ubermessage sounds like a horrible imitation of Message to Harry Manback.

"The world is full of kings and queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams..."
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote