View Single Post
tomisatool's Avatar tomisatool
12-06-2006, 09:43 PM

...no Opiate?

You'd think that would be the denile album as Sober and Intolerance seem to show a sort of acceptance with lyrics like "Why can we not be sober" and "I've been far too sympathetic"

Again, I know I'm preaching to no one, but this whole chain of Tool songs thing is being way overdone. Cool idea I guess, but I don't think the band was thinking back in the Opiate/Undertow days about how much they wanted to make a chain of CD's that showed all of the emotions of the stages of grief. However, the coincidental ideas are pretty cool.
Old 12-06-2006, 09:43 PM   #11
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 1
Re: Five stages of Grief

...no Opiate?

You'd think that would be the denile album as Sober and Intolerance seem to show a sort of acceptance with lyrics like "Why can we not be sober" and "I've been far too sympathetic"

Again, I know I'm preaching to no one, but this whole chain of Tool songs thing is being way overdone. Cool idea I guess, but I don't think the band was thinking back in the Opiate/Undertow days about how much they wanted to make a chain of CD's that showed all of the emotions of the stages of grief. However, the coincidental ideas are pretty cool.