View Single Post
DON IOTAE's Avatar DON IOTAE
07-07-2006, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry21
That has got nothing to do with what I said. Fact is, "eye on the TV" has NOT got to be right because of the magic of Firstguessingness.

And Success, don't tell me something about arrogance. I'm not *arrogant* in wanting to have the right opinion, I want to have the right lyrics.

We'll see what of your theories was right when the official ones come out.
The magic of Firstguessingness only applies to educated guesses, was my point. the penis thing, well, I thought you were serious. Since obviously (I hope) that wasn't an educated guess, Firstguessingness magic does not apply to it. I think we can all agree that even if you think "eye on the TV" is NOT correct, it still is an educated guess, nes pa?

And why are you 100% sure that "eye on the TV" would not be correct because of the magic of Firstguessingness? That's something I'd like to know... I think it does have a chance because of its educatedguessingness... ;)

And wtf is SPO ending all his/her posts with yay france??? *lol*
Old 07-07-2006, 06:17 AM   #710
Banned.

Bincount™: 13310
Re: 01 - Vicarious lyrics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry21
That has got nothing to do with what I said. Fact is, "eye on the TV" has NOT got to be right because of the magic of Firstguessingness.

And Success, don't tell me something about arrogance. I'm not *arrogant* in wanting to have the right opinion, I want to have the right lyrics.

We'll see what of your theories was right when the official ones come out.
The magic of Firstguessingness only applies to educated guesses, was my point. the penis thing, well, I thought you were serious. Since obviously (I hope) that wasn't an educated guess, Firstguessingness magic does not apply to it. I think we can all agree that even if you think "eye on the TV" is NOT correct, it still is an educated guess, nes pa?

And why are you 100% sure that "eye on the TV" would not be correct because of the magic of Firstguessingness? That's something I'd like to know... I think it does have a chance because of its educatedguessingness... ;)

And wtf is SPO ending all his/her posts with yay france??? *lol*
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote