View Single Post
swampyfool's Avatar swampyfool
07-07-2006, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry21
That has got nothing to do with what I said. Fact is, "eye on the TV" has NOT got to be right because of the magic of Firstguessingness.

And Success, don't tell me something about arrogance. I'm not *arrogant* in wanting to have the right opinion, I want to have the right lyrics.

We'll see what of your theories was right when the official ones come out.
Yes, we will see. But I have already resigned myself to the fact that some of my theories will inevitibly be wrong. And niether your desire for correct opinion nor for correct lyrics make you arrogant- its your style of abject recrimination. You ARE arrogant.

Yay France!
But I'll pull through
Old 07-07-2006, 06:03 AM   #708
Ron Swampson

Bincount™: 5576
Re: 01 - Vicarious lyrics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry21
That has got nothing to do with what I said. Fact is, "eye on the TV" has NOT got to be right because of the magic of Firstguessingness.

And Success, don't tell me something about arrogance. I'm not *arrogant* in wanting to have the right opinion, I want to have the right lyrics.

We'll see what of your theories was right when the official ones come out.
Yes, we will see. But I have already resigned myself to the fact that some of my theories will inevitibly be wrong. And niether your desire for correct opinion nor for correct lyrics make you arrogant- its your style of abject recrimination. You ARE arrogant.

Yay France!
But I'll pull through
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote