View Single Post
Old 05-17-2006, 12:51 PM   #75
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 12
Re: 2006/05/16 - Toronto, CAN - Hummingbird Centre

Honestly the worst part of the crowds were the people that were drunk off their asses yelling retarded things at the band. My girlfriend sat next to a guy with a BO problem and I didnt want to switch with her because the guy next to me was far worse than a BO problem. I thought the sound in the venue was the best I have heard from any of the shows I have been to. It really was an amazing show. And someone in here mentioned something about the scalper yelling at the box office people, yes I heard that "I DIDN'T GET ANY FUCKING TICKETS!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!". As a matter of fact it was worse around 3:30 when the box office was releasing standing room only tickets and all the scalpers yelling at each other and cutting in front of people that actually WANTED TO SEE THE CONCERT. I actually had some words with one of them when he tried to grope my girlfriend on our way to the Hot House. Another Tool fan stepped in to tell me its not worth laying the guy out and then missing the show because I had to go to jail. Good looking out!
OFFLINE |