View Single Post
Old 05-17-2006, 10:34 AM   #61
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 2
Re: 2006/05/16 - Toronto, CAN - Hummingbird Centre

The ability to smoke joints at the show completely depended on where you were seated. I could see that people in the center floor were merrily smoking away. But I was at the back of the floor, on the aisle.. right next to two ushers. There is no way I could have smoked for more than 10 seconds, without them catching on, and they kept shinging their fucking stupid little lights the whole show. Pissed me right off... The joint might have been the one thing I needed to get me TOTALLY in the mood. It would have made the concert a 95% instead of an 85%.

Anyway, it was still great. I just think the intimate venues need some stimulation (ie. drugs or something) otherwise you kind of just stand there, and start to get a bit tired (at least that's how I felt). I'd rather be really high so I can get COMPLETELY zoned in, or just standing on a general admission floor so I can get closer to the band.

Anyway, it was pretty good. But I can't deny that I feel a tad disappointed.. maybe because it was my 5th show, I'm becoming desensitized to Tool?
OFFLINE |