View Single Post
Old 05-17-2006, 12:10 AM   #41
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/05/16 - Toronto, CAN - Hummingbird Centre

I do believe the ONLY waste of space mr.'morethanone' is #10 & #40 (of course this is just my opinion) Much like your opinion/criticism (entitlement to said opinion) of the venue/sound/crowd (mayb u should have stayed home (BTW, u r awfully far from it - I'll bet u didn't add to the energy in any way) They (the elitist's out there r infiltrating our thread guys, knew it wouldn't b long)

- I wouldn't have really wanted the overall sound to be any louder, but that's just my opinion (comparing one venue to another is like comparing apples & oranges mr.foot), (see, those 2 US dates completely blew-out u'r ear drums and all u could hear was that dreaded underwater bass-ring-muffle, u must consult a doctor right away)

- Sorry mr.positive, I do remember hearing screaming all night long & significant applauses 4 each member who may have had certain 'spotlights' in any given song (don't worry, it's that selective-hearing thing. By the way, have u heard of tinnitus - due dilligence is required mr.'OutofControl' )

mr.negative - I've read quite a few comments COMPARABLE to your's about your own show (and every other date in this mini-tour) so obviously mr.'soundguy' u may b a tad immature in your observancy/reading skillz of said shows (of course that's just my opinion - Oh yeah! that opinion thing yet again ... yes, they r like A _ _ _ _ _ _ _!)

All ready 2 much time spent on mr.'touringw/theband', pleez do something positive 4 us 2 chillin' canadians - take u'r hands, put them over your mouth - that way we won't have 2 read YOUR negative non-sense and the ppl around u won't have 2 listen 2 it.

On 2 much better thoughts/reflections L8r

"There's ppl who defend your borders, There's ppl who work on your plumbing, but the ppl who make your life worth living are the ppl who celebrate the freedom 2 b able 2 express yourself and have enjoyment of song and dance" - MJK

Last edited by Capt. Sith Park; 05-17-2006 at 12:16 AM..
OFFLINE |