Thread: Black and White
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 06:02 PM   #21
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Black and White

I have not once said that any of you were wrong or that I was right, just that you should not say other people are wrong because they have a different opinion to yours, BECAUSE THEY CAN'T BE FUCKING WRONG! It might sound contradictory, but then again, you should read some of Jung's work on Alchemy and then talk to me about things that sound contradictory.

Think for yourself. question authority.

I didn't even give you my interpretation of this so how can you say that I said mine is right, and that the one that you put forth is wrong? All I said is that there is really only one interpretation. However you choose to interpret what I'm trying to explain to you is of course your choice. Please, stop accusing me of saying things I have not said.

We can dance like this forever, so I will concede to you that humans are disgusting animals, because I whole-heartedly agree with that statement. We really, really are. In terms of mental evolution though, we are the furthest down the track of breaking into consciousness than any other animal in this world (that we know of, at least) thanks to drugs. :) So the study of ourselves, is the only way to break further into consciousness and free ourselves from mental derangement. This includes everyone, not just you. To recognize the patterns in others is to recognize the pattern in ourselves, for we are one.

I do understand where you guys are coming from, I really do, but please understand that my stance has always been that we should not take lightly even the most ridiculous of statements, for they all have value in the study of ourselves.

To quote Jung, "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves."
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote