View Single Post
HateSolstice
05-19-2006, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prime weed
WTF?! is a emo kid.
Think of the "Liek, ZOMG! I'm depressed! I want to die! And I want to draw an unnecessary amount of attention to myself because of it! Oh, but I am NOT goth! Does this look like face paint? I'm naturally pale white, like an Irishman!" kind of goth, but with glasses.

Well, maybe not glasses. But a lot of the "emo" dumb asses I've seen run around wear the big rimmed "Harry Potter" glasses, because, you know, nobody else but Harry Potter wears them.
Old 05-19-2006, 10:39 PM   #31
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: Hard Work Pays Off For Tool's 'Days'- Billboard

Quote:
Originally Posted by prime weed
WTF?! is a emo kid.
Think of the "Liek, ZOMG! I'm depressed! I want to die! And I want to draw an unnecessary amount of attention to myself because of it! Oh, but I am NOT goth! Does this look like face paint? I'm naturally pale white, like an Irishman!" kind of goth, but with glasses.

Well, maybe not glasses. But a lot of the "emo" dumb asses I've seen run around wear the big rimmed "Harry Potter" glasses, because, you know, nobody else but Harry Potter wears them.