Thread: Interpretation?
View Single Post
munkyman
04-20-2006, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FistFck
its.. powerful, to say the least. i mean it might definately be about his mother... or someone else that they have lost.. it definately continues from vicarious. in vicarious he sets himself up as a greedy/violence enjoying mass of the crowd (eh.. to shorten up the summary) and in this one he admits that although he has all this, hewould give it all away, to prevent losing this "someone". its pretty strong.
I don't think it's a continuation of Vicarious at all... Vicarious is how you watch too much TV.
Old 04-20-2006, 06:57 AM   #5
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Interpretation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FistFck
its.. powerful, to say the least. i mean it might definately be about his mother... or someone else that they have lost.. it definately continues from vicarious. in vicarious he sets himself up as a greedy/violence enjoying mass of the crowd (eh.. to shorten up the summary) and in this one he admits that although he has all this, hewould give it all away, to prevent losing this "someone". its pretty strong.
I don't think it's a continuation of Vicarious at all... Vicarious is how you watch too much TV.