View Single Post
Ubatuba
06-21-2010, 09:16 AM

Incredible show… but then again, if you were at this show, you went in already knowing it was going to be

was hoping to get lucky and hear The Pot, but the set list was awesome, finishing up with Lateralus and Ænima was perfect

Maynard was rather animated for this show, drinking beer, time traveling, and apparently newly-engaged (who knows?). was great to see him really getting into the performance and the crowd

Danny was his usual “brain in each limb” self.... once again he donned a Houston Rockets #1 uniform, yeahhhhhhhhhhh... this time with Arriza’s name on it, so long She-Mac

have to agree with the previous post, the security guys and their gestapo-like obsession against cell phones and picture-taking seemed a little much. I know, I know, it can be rather distracting if not limited, but jeezzzz... can’t people take a pic without the flash at a concert, without feeling like they just committed a first degree felony?? clearly, the answer is NO.

anyways, that’s my rant. great show, Tool is phenomenal, will be there the next time they come through.

Uba - confessed Michael J. Fox fan

Last edited by Ubatuba; 06-21-2010 at 09:22 AM..
Old 06-21-2010, 09:16 AM   #17
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.20.2010 - Houston, TX @ Toyota Center

Incredible show… but then again, if you were at this show, you went in already knowing it was going to be

was hoping to get lucky and hear The Pot, but the set list was awesome, finishing up with Lateralus and Ænima was perfect

Maynard was rather animated for this show, drinking beer, time traveling, and apparently newly-engaged (who knows?). was great to see him really getting into the performance and the crowd

Danny was his usual “brain in each limb” self.... once again he donned a Houston Rockets #1 uniform, yeahhhhhhhhhhh... this time with Arriza’s name on it, so long She-Mac

have to agree with the previous post, the security guys and their gestapo-like obsession against cell phones and picture-taking seemed a little much. I know, I know, it can be rather distracting if not limited, but jeezzzz... can’t people take a pic without the flash at a concert, without feeling like they just committed a first degree felony?? clearly, the answer is NO.

anyways, that’s my rant. great show, Tool is phenomenal, will be there the next time they come through.

Uba - confessed Michael J. Fox fan

Last edited by Ubatuba; 06-21-2010 at 09:22 AM..
OFFLINE |