View Single Post
Kody27
03-10-2009, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycloz View Post
Found this when exploring the Thoth Tarot (the card on Danny's desk and referred to in that emial Blair posted - perhaps it was a clue???) and found this interesting:

Projective Synthetic Geometry in Lady Frieda Harris’ Tarot Paintings and in A. Crowley’s Book of the Law

http://www.the-book-of-thoth.com/content-111.html

"Crowley noted in the Book of Thoth that the harmony of the cards was proof of the correct application of symbols and colours of the holy cabballa, upon which this tarot was created. By making collages of these cards, I learned that the link between the peculiar cards was not only made through their colours or symbols but through their geometry. Which kind of geometry was used by Harris, which made these links possible?"

"If you cut out these cards and remove their frames, especially the trumps can be put together in a very harmonic fashion. Why so?"
That's genius man, that's a hint towards merging the pictures somehow to understand how they think and work together imo.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:31 PM   #28
On Probation

Bincount™: 7
Re: Merging the pictures - or how i solved the puzzle! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycloz View Post
Found this when exploring the Thoth Tarot (the card on Danny's desk and referred to in that emial Blair posted - perhaps it was a clue???) and found this interesting:

Projective Synthetic Geometry in Lady Frieda Harris’ Tarot Paintings and in A. Crowley’s Book of the Law

http://www.the-book-of-thoth.com/content-111.html

"Crowley noted in the Book of Thoth that the harmony of the cards was proof of the correct application of symbols and colours of the holy cabballa, upon which this tarot was created. By making collages of these cards, I learned that the link between the peculiar cards was not only made through their colours or symbols but through their geometry. Which kind of geometry was used by Harris, which made these links possible?"

"If you cut out these cards and remove their frames, especially the trumps can be put together in a very harmonic fashion. Why so?"
That's genius man, that's a hint towards merging the pictures somehow to understand how they think and work together imo.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote