View Single Post
Old 07-21-2006, 12:08 PM   #54
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 1202
Re: 2006/08/30 - Englewood, CO - Coors Amphitheater

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarcho-commie
FUCK YOU BUDDY. Not only are you ruining it for everyone else but you are also wrong. Why dont you let people experience it first instead of having them going in there thinking it's going to be a bad show?

I've seen Iron Maiden there, and I have to say that next to Tool at the Buell, Zombie at the Fillmore, and NIN at the Pepsi Center, it was my favorite show. Yes, it was my fourth favorite show out of an assload of shows that I've been to in my life. And it was In this 'tin can" arena.

Just STFU. If you wanna complain, do it after you see the show, not before. Also dont be a bitch and be happy that they're actually coming here, TWICE if not more. There are hundreds of cities that could only dream of Tool coming there. Cities that Tool wont ever even think of touring.
I've seen Maiden there a couple of times, and the time before last was better than when I saw tool at the pepsi center and the world arena, though tool at redrocks blew maiden away at fiddlers. The fact is that concerts outside are much much better than concerts inside, and I'm glad they are playing outside, but I also already have seats reserved for me, so I can see why lawn people would not be happy.