View Single Post
M.Luther's Avatar M.Luther
05-13-2006, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex in Chains
Also, speaking of coke: I know someone earlier mentioned it was a highly addictive substance. This isn't entirely correct. While many people experience a high psychological addiction (just like one can to masturbation or bad TV or Tool), cocaine lacks physical withdrawal symptoms and is therefore by definition not an addictive substance.
I agree with your over all point, though i'd point out meth is the same way, almost no physical withdraw....all mental.
anyways.
My personal opinion of this song is as follows.
i agree with anyone who says its about the drug war.

"Who are you to wave your finger?....fucking hippocrite" The anti-drug crowd

and thats my condensed view.

great song over all, 6:19 of it, I just cant stand the first 5 seconds or so, exactly how i felt with the grudge.

Last edited by M.Luther; 05-13-2006 at 01:30 AM..
Old 05-13-2006, 12:55 AM   #38
Suicide Booth ID: 3

Bincount™: 9261
Re: You're an Alcoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex in Chains
Also, speaking of coke: I know someone earlier mentioned it was a highly addictive substance. This isn't entirely correct. While many people experience a high psychological addiction (just like one can to masturbation or bad TV or Tool), cocaine lacks physical withdrawal symptoms and is therefore by definition not an addictive substance.
I agree with your over all point, though i'd point out meth is the same way, almost no physical withdraw....all mental.
anyways.
My personal opinion of this song is as follows.
i agree with anyone who says its about the drug war.

"Who are you to wave your finger?....fucking hippocrite" The anti-drug crowd

and thats my condensed view.

great song over all, 6:19 of it, I just cant stand the first 5 seconds or so, exactly how i felt with the grudge.

Last edited by M.Luther; 05-13-2006 at 01:30 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote