View Single Post
peolesdru
05-03-2006, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypocrite
...i am simply aware that much of america is probably far to irresponsible or wise to abstain or limit their use of certain drugs...and yes there is a public interest in regulating these substances.
So who are these wise men who will lead us poor idiot masses? Is there a test I can take to opt out of the government sticking its nose into my personal business?

PS: You keep doing it, so I can't resist giving you a tip: "your" is the possessive form of "you" and "you're" is a contraction of "you are". I try to avoid being pedantic, but this is a pet peeve up there with "there", "their" and "they're".
Old 05-03-2006, 02:59 PM   #17
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: You're an Alcoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypocrite
...i am simply aware that much of america is probably far to irresponsible or wise to abstain or limit their use of certain drugs...and yes there is a public interest in regulating these substances.
So who are these wise men who will lead us poor idiot masses? Is there a test I can take to opt out of the government sticking its nose into my personal business?

PS: You keep doing it, so I can't resist giving you a tip: "your" is the possessive form of "you" and "you're" is a contraction of "you are". I try to avoid being pedantic, but this is a pet peeve up there with "there", "their" and "they're".
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote