View Single Post
sonnyboy11's Avatar sonnyboy11
10-24-2019, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellboy1975 View Post
I reckon no alcohol is valid, at least prior to the VIP "experience". Being sat in a room for 2 hours with no drinks and no phones seems a bit ordinary though.

The old experience with the Q&A and/or the video props and such sounded like a really cool thing. I guess I'm just a little disappointed that the experience as a whole seems to have gone backwards, especially as Adam made a big deal of wanting these to be something special when they first tried them out.
I got to speak directly with Adam after soundcheck. Always gracious and nice, but I could tell he just wanted to get on with it. I will give a little benefit of the doubt to him though. The arena tour just kicked off and there is a lot to do.

Related- Adam absolutely biffed the end of Fear Inoculum in the opener, night 2. Not sure how, but believe he jumped into the outro a few bars early. He went up to each of the others after the tune and looked like he gave a quick apology. The pressure is on. Good news is Danny is unflappable and won't follow any mistakes by the others down the rabbit hole.
Old 10-24-2019, 06:07 PM   #6712
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 20
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellboy1975 View Post
I reckon no alcohol is valid, at least prior to the VIP "experience". Being sat in a room for 2 hours with no drinks and no phones seems a bit ordinary though.

The old experience with the Q&A and/or the video props and such sounded like a really cool thing. I guess I'm just a little disappointed that the experience as a whole seems to have gone backwards, especially as Adam made a big deal of wanting these to be something special when they first tried them out.
I got to speak directly with Adam after soundcheck. Always gracious and nice, but I could tell he just wanted to get on with it. I will give a little benefit of the doubt to him though. The arena tour just kicked off and there is a lot to do.

Related- Adam absolutely biffed the end of Fear Inoculum in the opener, night 2. Not sure how, but believe he jumped into the outro a few bars early. He went up to each of the others after the tune and looked like he gave a quick apology. The pressure is on. Good news is Danny is unflappable and won't follow any mistakes by the others down the rabbit hole.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote